Introducing the Reactor 4LED Warning Lighthead
The Reactor's small footprint and compact design make it suitable for installation in tight or limited space. Approved to ECE R10 & ECE R65 Class 1, with 4LEDs and a clear lens, 18 flash patterns, 12~24VDC Available in amber, blue, red and white.
Screwless design with 3M permanent bond backing material for fast and secure installation
- Small footprint and compact design suitable for installation in tight or limited space.
- Weatherproof to IPX7, IPX9K and vibration resistant design for external use.
- Multi-unit synchronisation in simultaneous or alternating flash.
- Screwless design - 3M adhesive tape for quick installation.
- ECE R65 Class 1 homologated light output.
- Extremely lightweight - Only 23 grams.
Single colour 4LED Lighthead
Available in amber, blue, red or white.
Quick installation & Screwless design
3M adhesive tape for quick installation.
The Reactor offers 18 European warning patterns, including 2X [2Hz] approved to ECE R65.
|6||Steady EF*||16||Single H/L|
Reactor Outline Drawing
The Reactor's low profile makes it so desirable, measuring at only 52.8mm in length, 32.2mm high and 10mm in depth, its a compact size makes this warning system perfect for all vehicle applications.
Reactor – AC (12~24VDC)
Your request has been sent to the Cell2 LTD sales team. We will be in touch shortly. Please look out for the Item price appearing on the website. Thank you
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you require additional support, please contact us directly to speak with a member of our team.